is my sister in here checking my pulse talking about I’m 90 beats/minute and that she has to check my respiratory?
- Greg: Hey, you left your pink hat here.
- Me: I don't have a pink hat, but I've been looking for my purple one.
- Greg: Yea, it's over there.
- Me: Awesome! *gets up to get it* Ew, it's all dusty!
- Greg: Ha ha! Yea, I tried it on once but my head is too big.
- Me: DOOD! It's all stretched out! What did you do!
- Greg: It didn't fit! My head is too big!
- Me: -___________-
My dad and my sis in Jamaica back in Summer of ‘09 that would be my body on the right. And my boob in the upper corner…Yea. -_-
I’m kind of sad. :[
About three years ago this time I was in Jamaica drooling over her long natural hair and how much I wanted it on my head. She always wanted to relax it though and the closest she could get that was straightening it. But I loved it the way it was.
But on the other hand, I’m kind of happy. :]
She did something SHE wanted to do. My dad’s family is pretty strict and old fashioned and would never allow ear piercings or relaxed hair or tattoos. She pierced her ear when she was 19 and I was happy she did it without worrying what her mother or my other aunts and uncles would say or think. Now to see her at 20 with relaxed hair is shocking (and a little disappointing), but I’m happy she’s claiming her freedom.
I still love her. :]